INDUTEC Core Cutting and Handling Systems are built with the objectives to provide maximum operator safety, eliminate dust, and minimize noise levels while minimizing system size, complexity and capital cost.
- Minimized footprint, only slightly longer than the maximum parent core length
- “Plug-in and play,” fully functional at delivery for quick, easy installation
- Easy access for servicing, eliminating downtime
- Totally enclosed design
- Maximum operator safety
- Virtually silent operation, protecting personnel hearing and providing environmentally friendly workplace
- Dust-free operation, for a clean working environment
- Automatic, simple three-step operation: 1)place parent core on support rolls; 2) enter cut lengths on keypad; 3) press START. Cutting process requires no further supervision from operator.
- Servo-drive positioning for precision cut lengths
- Superb cutting accuracy at a tolerance of +/-0.5mm across entire set length
- The basic cutting module is expandable, and easily upgraded to semi-automatic or fully automatic function.
- Optional equipment, including parent core magazines, core collection systems and automatic winder feeding units are integrated with the basic module as necessary.
- Dual cutting technology eliminates burring of the cutting service and minimizes dust levels.
CONTACT INDUTEC: email@example.com