INDUTEC specializes in designing and manufacturing cost-effective roll packaging and finishing systems for industry. Our clients include manufacturers of fine and specialty papers, coated paperboard, rolled pulp, linerboard, corrugating medium, fiberglass, plastic films, non-wovens, and other rolled products. Our systems are designed to apply superior packaging protection to any rolled product cost-effectively, with minimized use of floor space. INDUTEC systems permit manufacturers to adapt to customer demands for product protection, at a cost level which ensures that they can compete and succeed in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Eliminate product loss during transport
- Minimize system size, complexity and capital cost
- Substantially decrease operational manpower requirements
- Optimize user-friendliness
- Extremely low maintenance requirements
- Eliminate the use of adhesives in the wrapping process, to provide a fully recyclable, environmentally sound package
- One wrapping media width packages all roll sizes (no backstands required)
- Permit the application of different wrapping materials in a compact system design
INDUTEC Industrial Systems originated, developed and refined the MiniWrapper packaging technology, which is the most compact, flexible, and cost-effective system for protecting rolled products available to industry today. The system offers the flexibility to package products with either polyethylene film or Kraft paper, or both, at required production speeds without the need for backstands, large amounts of floor space, maintenance requirements, manpower, and capital cost of conventional wrapping systems.
INDUTEC engineers have led the way in optimizing and rationalizing packaging protection for paper, pulp, plastic films, non-woven and board industries for the past thirty years. CONTACT INDUTEC: email@example.com